RegionalHelpWanted.com Starting with just one site, HudsonValleyHelpWanted.com in 1999, we have grown into a network of 457 regional sites. All of our sites work on the same revenue-share model.
We harness the power of Radio and other broadcast media and turn unsold inventory into a brand that is recognized and respected within the market, while generating new revenue from Recruitment Advertising—A revenue stream that’s difficult, if not impossible, for broadcasters to tap into. The plan is simple:
- You and other Broadcasters in your market agree to air 24 weekly :60s per station (Monday-Sunday on a 24 hour rotation, best times available) promoting the site "YourTownHelpWanted.com". In Canada, it’s “YourTownJobShop.ca”.
- Job seekers in your market hear the ads and go to the site and post their resumes and search the Help Wanted ads for FREE.
- Local Employers in your market hear the ads and go to the site and place help wanted ads on the site. They type in the ad themselves and pay via credit card info (or they request an invoice). Once they place an ad, they can then search the database of local, recent resumes at no additional charge. The huge majority of revenues generated from the site are pure Help Wanted Classified Ads... these dollars are part of a $6 billion1 revenue source that your local Newspaper and other employment websites OWN!
- From there, our internal sales staff goes to work growing a one-time posting into regular, ongoing business.
- RegionalHelpWanted.com takes care of EVERYTHING... maintaining the site, billing, collections... EVERYTHING.
- The Broadcasters in your market share 70% of the Net Classified Revenues. Our company keeps 30%. Unlike other programs that are market-exclusive, we strongly recommend that you work with other broadcasters (radio, cable, or broadcast TV) in your area. The reason is simple: More reach and frequency means more revenue. Please take a moment to read our FAQs for more information about why it’s a good idea to work with your competitors.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions for more specifics or feel free to call and discuss this opportunity...