Your search resulted in 1495 "Customer Service/Support" jobs in Sterling, IL. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Customer Service/Support
With a busy year ahead, you could benefit from a sales position that pays weekly and allows you to set your own schedule. Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for entry level sales rep positions. Our sales positions offer useful real world work experience and are a great addition to any person’s resume.
Primary responsibilities include selling our Cutco products through appointments on an individual basis, answering questions, and placing any orders. Most of our reps here at Vector Marketing start with no experience, so they enjoy the fact that they can train by doing appointments with people they know and can build a customer base with people they are comfortable with.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – the base pay is not based on sales, but we do have a commission structure in place for reps to earn more. So, if a sales rep has an off week they still get paid, but they can earn more based on sales.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
- Flexible scheduling – we provide flexible schedules for all members whether it's working around online classes, family obligations, or another job. Since reps set their own schedule, they can work as little or as much as they want. Talk to the manager about our summer work program.
- Choice of location – reps can work near them or work from home remotely
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 years old or 17 and a 2022 HS graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, as a server, babysitting, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. In fact, a lot of our reps did not have any traditional work experience but they excelled in other extracurricular activities (sport, theater, clubs, etc) that involved communication skills. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Sterling, IL 61081
Along with the 1 job posted by SterlingRockFallsHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: