Come join our team! Excellent benefits!!
The Project Coordinator position is a client facing position located on-site in East Moline, IL. The Project Coordinator is responsible for a positive experience during the implementation process of EBE’s software applications. A positive implementation experience is critical in protecting EBE’s brand and reputation, as well as providing additional future solutions for the client.
The Project Coordinator must become familiar with EBE’s implementation configuration tools and methodology. The key to being successful in this position is following established processes and procedures.
- Follow EBE’s implementation Agile methodology to ensure timely and accurate installation as dictated by the Requirements Definition
- Engage in discovery activities, including documentation of client’s current state of operations and future state after EBE’s applications are installed and deployed
- Communicate the project definition clearly to the Project Stakeholders to ensure appropriate resources are allocated
- Manage client expectation during the discovery, implementation, testing and go-live phases of the project
- Provide project auditing to manage timeline, changes, and / or all client requests
- Three years of experience as a successful Project Coordinator are preferred
- A background in IT helpdesk or other systems is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent listening skills
- Interpersonal and situational leadership skills are very important for success
- Self-starter and eager to learn new products or solutions
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Located near Quad City area
- Some travel may be required; no more than twenty percent
- Fast-paced and high-energy
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime may be required
- Office environment
- Commensurate with experience and skillset
This position reports to the Director of Professional services.
EBE is a 48-year-old software development company providing content decision support workflows for accounting and human resources functions, mainly targeted at the Transportation, Logistics and Employment Agency industries. EBE is a fast-paced environment with an exceptional history of growth and stability.