- Full Time
- 15.00 Hour
- 1770 Bill Sharp Blvd, Muscatine, IA 52761
HYDRUALIC HOSE MAKER
ON SITE CSR - HYDRAULIC HOSE MAKER
The starting pay is $15.00 per hour and the hours are 8 am to 4 pm Monday thru Friday. Reliable transporation a must. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. This position consists of making hydraulic hoses On Site at SSAB 1770 Bill Sharp Blvd, Muscatine, Iowa. Under general supervision, fulfills customer orders accurately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction: primary contribution is processing assembling hydraulic hoses for customers and selling Motion assets.
https://jobs.genpt.com; CAREER AREAS, RETAIL AND SALES; enter DAVENPORT IOWA in location section, Click on ON SITE CSR and APPLY NOW.
- Responds to customer inquiries, provides quotes and takes customer orders.
- Order items to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained for Consignment customers.
- Pull inventory and prepare order for shipment to customer.
- Routinely interacts with customers to obtain and fulfill orders correctly
- May assist customer by troubleshooting and identifying correct part
- Attends training sessions regularly to continue professional growth and development
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Reliability, organization and attention to detail required
- Industry experience required; product knowledge from previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Customer service and communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and time management skills required
- Moderate computer skills, including information processing, communicating internally and externally via email, using business systems and searching capabilities to find products on the Internet
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a high school diploma or GED.
Equal Employer Footer
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.