Specialty Medical Office Registered Nurse - $42.00/Hour!
Currently seeking Registered Nurses for a specialty medical office locations in Poughkeepsie. This role is with one of New York’s largest medical networks, offering key experience working in a variety of specialty offices. This is a full time, Monday through Friday opportunity with daytime hours - no weekends or holidays required.
Salary: $42 per hour
Responsibilities of the Medical Office Registered Nurse
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, conditions, and circumstances.
- Perform other duties assigned
Requirements of the Medical Office Registered Nurse
- 3 months of experience in a hospital setting or medical office
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN license
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Weekly Paycheck
- Immediate Hire
- No Weekends!
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We’re great matchmakers! As a job placement agency, we help job seekers get noticed and land positions that match their qualifications at companies that are hiring. We often have access to positions that may not be available otherwise.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.