LPN (FT & PT) New Rates! No Mandating!
NEW RATES plus a $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time LPNs and a $2,500 sign-on bonus for part-time LPNs!
Come work where your skills will be appreciated and where you will truly make a difference! Ten Broeck Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing, a 258-bed skilled nursing facility located 5 minutes from Kingston is seeking full-time and part-time LPNs with a positive attitude and a commitment to caring to join our team of healthcare professionals. We have multiple shift options, including day (7a-3p), evening (3p-11p), overnight (11p-7a), and Double Weekends (two weekend double shifts plus a paid 5th shift). We offer competitive compensation and benefits package with new rates plus a $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time LPNs and a $2,500 sign-on bonus for part-time LPNs.
- To provide direct resident care under the supervision of RN, while adhering to each individual resident’s plan of care and to ensure the provision of care for all residents during shift while acting as a charge nurse
- Reports all cases of alleged violations involving mistreatment, neglect, or abuse, including injuries of unknown sources
Education: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current licensure by the State Board of Nursing.
- Experience/ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to the health care field.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills and ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Responsible for actively demonstrating Ten Broeck's “PRIDE” philosophy of professionalism, responsibility, integrity, dedicated service, and excellenc
- Treats residents/patients with respect, dignity, and compassion
- Is confidential
- Is cooperative and considerate to fellow employees
- Is available and willing to assist as needed. Is neat, clean, and properly attired as per dress code
- Is available for assigned overtime
- Upholds Ten Broeck's Code of Conduct, conducting his/herself in an ethical and legal manner and assuring that quality of care is provided to residents in compliance with all of Ten Broeck's, New York State, and federal regulations
Ten Broeck offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- NO mandating!
- Individual and family Health, Dental & Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with company match
- Strong TEAM environment that fosters professional growth
- Professional dues in addition to continuing education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Home Buyers Assistance Program
- And more!