FNH CNA -PART TIME DAYS
ArchCare, the Continuing Care Community of the Archdiocese of New York, provides top-quality healthcare and other services to thousands of people each day through an ever-expanding array of home- and community-based and residential care programs. We offer:
- Long-term nursing home care and short-term rehabilitation
- Nursing home alternatives that keep seniors healthy, safe and independent
- Healthcare plans that coordinate members’ every healthcare need
- Home health services for infants, children and adults
- Family-centered hospice and end-of-life care
- Specialized programs for people with exceptional care needs, including Huntington’s Disease, HIV/AIDS and developmental disabilities
As one of the largest and most dynamic Catholic health systems in the nation, ArchCare caters not just to the physical health of those we serve, but to their emotional and spiritual well-being, too. Helping families understand their healthcare options and cope with the challenge of making sure their loved one is well cared for is just as important to us.
Join the ArchCare Team
Our team of dedicated Care Members are shaping the health care landscape of today and tomorrow.
Under the direction and supervision of an RN or LPN, performs various resident care activities and related non-professional duties for the specific needs and comfort of the aged and infirm.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting.
- Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans.
- Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments.
- Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to supervisor.
- Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations.
* Current NYS nursing assistant certification
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One year nursing experience is a plus
ArchCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.