FULL TIME/TEMP TO PERM
DAY HAB SPECIALIST / DIRECT CARE WORKERS
Schedule, Pay & Location:
- Hours: 7:30am-3:30pm and may include weekends
- Pay Range: $12 - $15 per hour, depending on experience
- Location: Saugerties, NY
The Day Hab Specialist is responsible for:
- Working with the team to develop and implement an ISP that meets the requirements of OPWDD for each participant in their service delivery area.
- The DHS will also assist in the residential home and transport to one of the LifeLong Learning Centers.
- The Day Hab Specialist will attend to the educational, physical, social, and emotional needs of residents, while assisting the team with the daily programming, data collection, supervision and safety of residents in an assigned service delivery area
- The Day Hab Specialist will work with all staff to ensure quality resident services are provided and supported at all times.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Valid NYS Drivers License
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be capable at all times of initiating or assisting in all components of the crisis intervention of the agency
**The Day Hab Specialist provides the appropriate therapeutically documented level of resident supervision and training to ensure and protect individual health and safety, while assisting individuals to achieve increased independence through age appropriate, functional means.**