CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program (FT)
Are you interested in pursuing a career in healthcare, or looking for a rewarding career change? Are you a home health aide or personal care assistant, and interested in getting your Nursing Assistant Certification? Ten Broeck's paid CNA program may be what you are looking for!
Ten Broeck Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing, a 258-bed skilled nursing facility in the scenic Hudson Valley, offers apaidNursing Certification program here in our facility! This full-time position comes with a $3,000 sign-on bonus upon completion of the class and excellent benefits. How does it work? Upon meeting our employment and program acceptance criteria, students are hired as full-time employees with Ten Broeck. Students will begin as Hospitality Aides in our facility and be paid to attend the TBC Nursing Certification class and clinicals. Following the completion of the program, students will work in the facility as nursing assistants until they pass the NYS certification exam, and become CNAs. Schedules will be discussed during the hiring process. This is a great opportunity to earn a certification and get experience in the healthcare field. If interested, please apply by submitting your resume, or apply on our website at https://tenbroeckrehab.com/employment/
Come in for an on the spot interview anytime on Thursdays between 9am-3pm!
Ten Broeck offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Sign-on Bonus of $3,000 for CNA Class employees after certification through our paid CNA program
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness programs
- Minimal Lift Facility - Save your back!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Home Buyers Assistance Program
- NO Mandating
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Actively demonstrate Ten Broeck's PRIDE of Professionalism, Responsibility, Integrity, Dedicated service, and Excellence.
- Meet employment and class eligibility criteria.
We want to hear from YOU!APPLY NOW!