CNA (FT & PT) No mandating!
Competitive rates plus $2,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time and $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Part-Time!
Ten Broeck Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing, a 258-bed skilled nursing facility in Lake Katrine, NY, is seeking full-time and part-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for all shifts, including evening (3p-11p), overnight (11p-7a), and double weekends (two weekend double shifts with a paid 5th shift). We offer a $2,000 sign-on bonus for full-time hires, a $1,000 sign-on bonus for part-time hires, and we have just updated our CNA rates to start at $15.25 an hour. Join the Ten Broeck family and apply now!
JOB SUMMARY: Provide various resident care activities and related duties for the specific needs and comfort of residents. Takes direction from RNs and LPNs to carry out plan of care. Complies with federal, state and local long-term care regulations. Certified Nurse Aides provide care for residents’ needs, as identified through resident assessment, and described in the plan of care.
- Nurse Aide Certification by the State of New York.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience/ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public. Prior health care experience preferred.
- Must meet mandatory inservice hours by attending in-services provided by the facility.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Responsible for actively demonstrating Ten Broeck’s PRIDE of professionalism, responsibility, integrity, dedicated service, and excellence.
- CNAs must be listed on the New York State Registry. Certification must be active, and not expired or lapsed and there must be zero findings on the registry listed against them.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires movement throughout entire unit. Must be able to lift, push, pull and move a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, lift, and transport equipment.
- Must be able to lift and turn and residents.
- Requires ability to utilize computerized medical record system for the purposes of medical record documentation.
- Treats residents/patients with respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Is confidential.
- Is cooperative and considerate to fellow employees. Is available and willing to assist as needed. Completes assignments as directed by RN/LPN.
- Is neat, clean and properly attired as per dress code.
- Is available for assigned overtime
- Uphold Ten Broeck’s Code of Conduct, conducting myself in an ethical and legal manner and assuring that quality of care is provided to our residents in compliance with all of Ten Broeck’s, New York State, and federal regulations.
Ten Broeck offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- NO mandating!
- Individual and family Health, Dental & Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with company match
- Strong TEAM environment that fosters professional growth
- Professional dues in addition to continuing education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Home Buyers Assistance Program
- And more!