Immediate Part Time Sales -- No Experience Needed
Part Time Sales
Our local offices have entry level openings in customer sales to fill immediately. No experience is necessary as we provide simple but effective training. The entry level sales position is a great opportunity for college students, recent high school graduates, and anyone needing extra income and a flexible schedule.
- Solid Training ‐ we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order to launch them into a successful career.
- Excellent pay – commission structure supported by excellent base pay.
- Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
- Flexible schedules – we help our sales reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments.
- Advancement – sales reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including part-time, full-time, and management roles.
Our openings are for entry level sales positions. The work involves fun, laid back sales presentations with our customers, either face-to-face or done virtually. Our products are made in the USA, super high quality, easy to explain, and guaranteed forever so our customers love them. There's no knocking on random doors or cold-calling involved. There is no cost to start working or any upfront fees. Student representatives can be themselves and not worry about being an aggressive salesperson.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or a high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start (at least part time) within the next seven to ten days.
Who would do well:
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for a part time, full time, or even extra income opportunity (work as little as 5-10 hours a week around a busy schedule). If you are a student looking for work around classes/sports games & practices/internships or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs. Because of the quality of our training, we're able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
People who have done will with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which, by the way, we don't do), administrative assistant, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. While many of our reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things. It doesn't matter if you are looking for part time work or just some extra income around classes. We will work with your busy schedule.
And many, many of our people have no previous sales experience. At all. We trained and supported them well enough for them to be successful – so even if you've never worked before, we can train you, too.