Canada's Best Managed looks for a new Parts Rep!
Williams Machinery is proud to share that the Wesgroup Equipment family of companies (Williams Machinery, Westerra Equipment and Vermeer) have been chosen as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and one of BC's Top 100 Employer's for 2018! Our team is one of the best and we have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Parts Representative in our Prince George branch. If you are a customer-centric, hardworking, experienced parts representative looking for a new challenge, apply today!
- Professional communication via phone, email and in person with customers/vendors
- Assisting in parts estimating, billing, ordering, and invoicing
- Assisting in processing yearly and interim returns in accordance with Vendor policies
- Shipping & receiving of inventory
- Freight coding and costing
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Capture new business and new customers
- Accept other responsibilities as required to support the company’s business needs
- Previous parts counter, shipping/receiving or sales experience, preferably in the forklift industry
- Showroom merchandising exposure
- Red Seal Certification is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and a positive attitude, with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent general computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Superb customer service skills and strong organizational skills
- Good data entry and data management/reconciliation abilities
- Ability to work in a group environment
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and hours if required
- Basic knowledge of automotive or heavy duty parts – previous experience an asset
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds, and capable of standing or sitting for long periods of time at different desk or counter heights and on varying surfaces
Benefits: Extended health and dental, MSP premium coverage, vision care, RSP plan, 3 weeks vacation, training and growth opportunities but most importantly a friendly and fun culture with a great team of people!
Who are we? Ours is a lean team where individual effort makes a difference. You can use your smarts to solve a problem or drive improvements for our customers and our team. For your drive, hard work, and cool head (which you need because things move fast) we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.