Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Enterprise Truck Rental, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for an Account Specialist. The Account Specialist is responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. The Account Specialist will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance management, insurance management, licensing and cycling of our trucks.
The Account Specialist gains hands-on experience and knowledge to learn the business, to learn how to ultimately manage the branch and to support the entire business. The Account Specialist performs duties in all aspects of a branch to become familiar with line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each aspect of the business. The objective of the Account Specialist assignment is to educate him or her as to all aspects of the business so that he or she can ultimately run the branch unit.
This position is based out of Prince George, BC.
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $50,000.
As aAccount Specialist, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighbourhood truckbranches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Assist in Branch sales and marketing efforts to increase business and income
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships
- Understand, communicate and sell optional protection products, rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and benefits as well as fuel options and additional equipment
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and/or by phone
- Effectively market the company while picking up and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Conduct follow-up with various customers and businesses, including insurance adjusters or agents, dealerships, body shops, road-side assistance, and mobile vendors.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or 3 year Diploma with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience required in one of the following:
- Customer Service
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Organizations/Clubs – at a leadership level
- Community Involvement/Volunteerism – at a leadership level
- University/Collegiate or Professional Athletics
- 2 Year Business (or Business related) Diploma Degree with the following experience:
- 1 year Full-Time professional experience in Sales or Management/Supervisory role within the sales or service industry
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) or criminal record within the last 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.