Remarketing Delmont Part Time Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
Drivers will be transporting vehicles to dealerships, body-shops, and other service centers throughout the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
This position reports to our office at 2718 Route 66, Delmont PA 15626
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to drive long distances
- Must have successfully completed a high school diploma or GED
Must have at least 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must willing to accept a starting wage of $9.25 per hour.
- Must be looking for part time work
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule:
- 3 days per week, 7:45am - 5:00pm