Part Time Detailer and Lot Attendant Cranberry Twp
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid license
- No more than 1 moving violations or at fault accident in the past 3 years.
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI) on record in the past 5 years.
- Must have at least 6 months of prior work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 30 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship, now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $11.20 per hour. This is not negotiable.
- Must be looking for part-time employment.
- Must be able to work the following required schedules:
- Monday, Friday, Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm