Interviewing Now for Part Time Sales Reps
Part Time Sales
Our local offices have entry level openings in customer sales to fill immediately. No experience is necessary as we provide simple but effective training. The position entails working with new customers face to face and servicing our existing customers as well. We have part time schedules available and are sensitive to school schedules as we have great experience working with students.
- Excellent pay – Great base pay to start with an opportunity to earn more based on performance.
- Solid training – Previous experience is welcome, but NOT necessary.
- Flexible scheduling – Schedules (both full-time and part-time) are able to be arranged around school, work, and family commitments.
- Choice of location – Training takes place in our main office but reps are able to work locally – in some cases, even remotely.
- Advancement – Those reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including part-time, full-time, and management roles.
Vector Marketing is looking to bring people onto our team to present Cutco to customers. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. Many of our reps are currently students. However, we welcome any applicant who has a positive attitude and is willing to learn new skills.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start - at least on a part time basis – within the next seven to ten days
What makes a good candidate
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server at places like Buffalo Wild Wings, waiter or waitress at Applebee's, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, worked in an Amazon warehouse, account manager, executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relation or advertising, cashier at Aldi, retail management at places like Target, communications, stocked shelves in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work...
Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.