Customer Sales/Service – Work Online
Vector Marketing is looking to fill remote positions in customer sales and service. We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their online class or work schedule. Temporary work available.
Our customer service focused sales representatives represent our Cutco products to both new and existing customers on a low-key, individual basis through online appointments. Interview and work remotely. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make asale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to set their own schedule around online classes, other jobs, or even work temporarily until they can go back to their full time job.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current job or class schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your schedule. If you are a student looking to work around classes or need a flexible schedule to work this summer (start part time now), our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, as a waiter or waitress, administrative assistant, office worker, landscaper, in a call center, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista, a line cook, a cashier, or stocking shelves, you can do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)
If you think you would be a great fit, apply now and we will send you a text to set up an interview to be done remotely. We find this is the easiest and fastest way to get a hold of applicants since everyone has their phones on them.