- Full Time
- October 1, 2018
- Box 280, Muenster, SK S0K 2Y0
Excellent Job opportunity for the right individual
Marketing / Sales Manager
Mumby Manufacturing Ltd. has been a manufacturer of towing products since 1995. Mumby is currently developing a new product for export and is in the process of acquiring an established recreational supply business. Our office is located 10 miles east of Humboldt and 3/4 of a mile south off Hwy #5. We are currently seeking a Marketing/Sales Manager to maintain and grow our business.
- Manage sales inquiries
- Close sales
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Oversee website maintenance
- Monitor government tenders
- Make sales calls when required
- Perform day to day office duties ie answer phones, enter payables and sales orders
Marketing / Sales Manager Skills Required:
- Mature person with experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to close sales
- Self Motivated
- Positive and confident attitude
- Ability to work on their own
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Proficiency in basic computer skills; excel, word
- Basic knowledge of Quick Books is an asset
Hours will be 40 hours/week, Monday thru Friday. Hours are flexible.
Salary and Benefits: Salary will be competitive with full group benefits.
Applications Close: August 31, 2018
Contact: Please send resume of qualifications and experience, including references to:
Jerome Pratchler, President
Mumby Manufacturing Ltd.
P.O. Box 280
Muenster, SK S0K-2Y0
Fax: 306 682-2028
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.