Excellent Downtown Opportunity!
At Brookfield Properties (Canada) Inc. we are in the business of owning, managing and developing premier office properties globally. The quality and location of our landmark office properties continue to attract the best and most successful organizations across these regions. In Canada, we own and manage properties in three major cities - Toronto, Ottawa and Calgary. We are a leader in the commercial real estate market because of our greatest asset, our people. We look for talented individuals to join our growing organization and share our passion towards service excellence for our tenants and clients. If you possess outstanding interpersonal skills, are customer driven, and are innovative, then we encourage you to take your career to the next level and apply for this exciting opportunity with us.
This front-line position is responsible for providing exceptional reception and administrative services to the team at Brookfield Place Calgary. The ideal candidate will be able to understand and emulate Brookfield’s Commitment to Outstanding Service by providing this level of service to all internal and external customers on the phone and in person. This position demands flexibility and a high degree of organizational skills to manage a variety of priorities and changing deadlines.
Provide reception services including greeting, screening and directing visitors and telephone calls, handling telephone messages and receiving/redirecting incoming mail, faxes, deliveries and courier packages. Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Purchase Order and invoice administration (ie. Yardi)
- Continually monitor Angus to ensure tenant requests are completed within benchmarking schedules
- Coordinate meetings, placing catering orders and maintaining tidiness of kitchen, boardroom and reception
- Prepare letters, memos, mail merges and spreadsheets in a timely manner
- Update various databases and shared documents
- Maintain the office filing system and ensure that contact and telephone lists are up-to-date
- Assist with various special projects
- Other duties as assigned
SERVICE / PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills (oral & written)
- Strong service orientation
- Mature with high standards of professionalism
- Friendly, courteous telephone manner is essential
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Minimum of two (2) years administration experience
- Strong customer service experience required
- Receptionist and administrative assistant experience is an asset
- Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Knowledge of telephone systems
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office 2010 applications
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new technical software
- Aptitude to multi-task and is deadline oriented
EDUCATION / DESIGNATIONS / LICENSES:
- High school graduate or equivalent
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for pre-screening will be contacted.
Brookfield Properties (Canada) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals.