Most Popular Fraser Valley Job Postings
Some Job Postings get increased traffic (views, clicks and applies) simply because there are more people likely to be qualified and interested in a particular type of job. For example, there are far more people who are ready to be salespeople than brain surgeons.
There are also some things you can do to increase interest in your posting. Generally, a Job Posting with lots of detail about the position and the company will perform well. Provide a detailed description of the position. Include the hours, the benefits and the salary an applicant can expect.
These are the best performing Job Postings currently displayed on Fraser Valley Job Shop.
Looking to grow your career? We may have an opportunity for you!
SCI White Glove Services are for the transportation of high-value products which require product inspection and on-site installation, SCI offers white-glove services throughout Canada. Our clients in the Financial, Technology, Retail, and Healthcare sectors turn to SCI for safe and secure transportation of products.
Given its continued growth, SCI is looking to add Configuration Technicians to its existing Aldergrove location.
Please note the location is not transit accessible.
The Configuration Technician will be responsible for performing corrective and preventative maintenance and repairs on customer units. This includes receiving and tracking inbound customer units for deployment; unpack, build and configuration of equipment as required; pack and stage as per deployment schedule and following SCI’s standards and best practices. This position will also play a supporting role in other dock or warehouse projects and duties as assigned.
Ricoh Office Equipment
- Inspect and confirm the functionality of returned devices
- Provide full inspection and triage assessment when requested by Reverse Logistics TM or Ricoh
- Complete work orders estimating the time repairs will take and supply W.O. to the customers for approval
- Complete repairs once authorized by customer
- Ensure reporting on repairs is well documented and accurate
- Maintain a log of repair work orders, and who authorized them
- Provide support to Ricoh Reverse and forward logistics process as required
- Maintain accurate inventory of Customer Assets.
Other Office Equipment
- Provide configuration or assembly support in warehouse as requested
- Assist in assembly and testing of office equipment as required
- Follow Xerox work instructions to install appropriate firmware/software etc.
- Complete appropriate checklists and paperwork for updates
- Rewrap and pre machines for transit
- Provide support to other SCI HVP warehouse processes as required.
- Maintain an orderly and organized work space
- Ensure health and safety processes are followed
- Respond to internal and external customer communications in a timely manner
- Assist with process documentation for new products as required
- Other duties as required.
- Competitive salaries
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
- MSP coverage
- Annual bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program for financial, mental, and emotional support
- Educational reimbursement
- Scholarships for SCI employees
- Discounts with affiliated companies within health, retail, and more!
SCI is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
- Full Time
- Abbotsford, BC
First Canada, our nation's largest provider of bus passenger transportation, has openings for Casual Transit Driver (Operator). This position requires a valid Class 2 Driver’s BC License with air brake endorsement
- Enjoy interacting with the public
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor
- Drive one of several different coach/buses or company non-revenue vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the contracted service area within a daily assigned time schedule
- Maintain the appearance of the interior of the bus
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required
- Assist in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents, and communicate with dispatch as required.
- Operate on-board computer fare boxes and destination signs
- Perform all other duties assigned
- A valid Class 2 Driver’s BC License with air brake endorsement
- The ability to obtain Operator’s license with required endorsements
- A record of safe and responsible driving over the past 5 years
- A willingness to work a variety of shifts
- A good general knowledge of the demographics of the service area
- A clean, “No Contraventions” Driver’s Abstract
- To be able to pass vulnerable sector records check
- To be able to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Transit environment: early, split & late shifts may be required
- Safety focused, clean respectful environment
- Interaction with the public
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
- Part Time
- Abbotsford, BC
If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This position is based out of Maple Ridge/Tri Cities, BC.
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $47,600.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree required with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience required in one of the following:
- Customer Service
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Organizations/Clubs – at a leadership level
- Community Involvement/Volunteerism – at a leadership level
- University/Collegiate or Professional Athletics
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) or criminal record within the last 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Full Time
- Maple Ridge, BC
Our family-owned company is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic leader who can help realize our company's goals. We are seeking an individual who can unit a team and have them work together efficiently while maintaining a positive and enjoyable work environment.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent leader with strong communication skills
- be able to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships with co-workers, senior management, clients and suppliers
- be effective at resolving conflicts and negotiating with others
- be an effective problem-solver and decision-maker
- be attentive to details
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- oversee and direct the daily operations of the company
- report directly to senior management
- recruit, interview, hire, train, and evaluate employees
- establish and implement company policies and procedures
- ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
- act as a project manager and ensure that all projects are completed in accordance with project deadlines and budgets (schedule, plan and assign responsibilities for projects)
- ensure product quality and service standards are met to guarantee customer satisfaction
- prepare annual budget and ensure the company operates within its financial budget and that financial goals are met
- communicate with suppliers and prepare and track project and equipment orders
- Full Time
- Agassiz, BC
This position's responsibility is for;
Development of an Excel based software that uses extensive VBA.
Development of peripheral apps using Visual Studio.
A minimum of two years experience in software development field.
Your skills must include mastery of Excel. High level math skills.
NOTE: This is an in-house position only.
Parking costs covered
Starting wages $50K - $65K
Extended medical and dental plan in place.
- Full Time
- $50 K - $65 K Year
- Abbotsford, BC