Become and owner, and grow your career with us!
Are you passionate about your community? Do you have a growth mindset? Do you see marketing as an ever-changing an exciting field? Do you believe in blowing customers away with an amazing customer experience? Then we’re looking for you! Centra Windows is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be a creative force for our growing family. The successful candidate for this role will find themselves immersed in both retail (B2C) and account based (B2B) markets and will also be responsible for communicating with other departments within Centra to keep marketing initiatives on track and use their knowledge of Marketing to help plan and enhance campaigns.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE…
- To be the brand champion for the “blow them away” customer experience. Every interaction with customers is important and this role will provide support to ensure that all customers feel like they’re part of the Centra family.
- To be the bridge between Sales and Marketing; ensuring the marketing team is providing optimal support to our sales team and has open communication at all times.
- To be the brand ambassador during tradeshows; ROI is important for the future entrepreneur. You will be ensuring that targets are achieved for contest, leads and sales for each Homeshow.
- To be the cornerstone for future growth. Completion of monthly documentation and reporting accurately and efficiently will ensure information is readily available to make important business decisions.
- To be the force for change. High proficiency in effective communication, technical expertise, creative/strategic thinking, and focus on results will foster change throughout Centra.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY AND SPECIAL PROJECTS
- You believe in brands and understand the power that impactful marketing campaigns have on nurturing and enriching external perceptions of a growing brand.
- You thrive in fast paced event management and have a take charge attitude when it comes to planning external customer facing events.
- You see numbers and data differently. Analytics and reports are powerful tools to you and you enjoy measuring your efforts against these.
- You are an engaging person and love meeting new people through industry events and are able to translate those encounters into business decisions for future growth of Centra and yourself.
- You understand the importance that CRM’s play in marketing. Data entry and integrity is essential to making the marketing campaigns run and customer journey seamless when interacting with us.
- You support when others when they need you. During peak season you can switch gears to help the Call Centre during peak seasons and can enter data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- You can hold others accountable for lead generation. This includes assessing lead quality from website leads and incoming sponsored (advertising paid) leads as well as self-generated appointments.
- You are highly organized and can handle the day-to-day support of the Marketing and Business Development team functions including coordination of the B2B Calendar.
- You take pride in knowing what’s going on. That means being the hub for all B2B information and industry knowledge and being a major point person for making things happen.
- You are a natural communicator and can articulate to management on goal status, activities & results and distribute those to stakeholders at head office and branch locations.
- You are hungry and driven to learn. You continuously research and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies within the Marketing team to accommodate our rapid growth. This also includes the ability to embrace new technologies and systems.
ARE YOU A CULTURE FIT?
- You must be able to promote and deliver our customer commitment to the brand
- You must be able to provide exceptional customer service at all times for both external and internal customers
- You must act as an ambassador of our values of Family, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect, Safety and Teamwork (FERST) at all times and be a steward of Centra’s Purpose & Vision
- You must be able to maintain a high level of professionalism and conduct at work and within the community at all times in support of protecting the brand image
- You must be results driven, self-motivated, set high performance standards, and excel in a fast paced, team environment
- You must be able to deal with strong personalities, with a pleasant personality and a sense of humour, yet holding firm boundaries and be able to think outside of the box and to voice opinions or thoughts
- You must be able to treat everyone the way they want to be treated, with dignity and respect, because Centra Cares.
- You must be able to have fun while meeting our strategic objectives. We work hard, have fun and leave everyday smiling.
Work Experience / Education
- Communication or Marketing Degree or Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing, advertising, or communications role
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
Working Knowledge/Proven Skill
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Suite are assets
How can this position help you grow? Centra provides ladders of opportunity and focuses on individual skills that can translate into other business units within Centra and beyond. As an employee owner, you will gain skills and knowledge in fields that encompass all facets of business and will jumpstart your entrepreneurial spirit!