Canwest- Driver Sales (27881)
For 30 years, Canwest Propane has been providing propane solutions to customers in western Canada. We utilize our network of Branches to provide timely service with sound advice based on knowledge and experience of our local staff. We value skills and inspire an attitude that encompasses a good nature with a focus on providing an exceptional customer experience.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide propane delivery service and sales to all customers within the Branch operating area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete propane deliveries on an efficient basis as and when required.
- Operate vehicles properly/safely in a professional manner.
- Develop and maintain customer delivery information using an effective route system.
- Aggressively promote new and prospective customers at all times.
- Complete all records and reports on a timely basis.
- Endeavour to collect for sales at the time of delivery and assist in the collection of outstanding accounts.
- Special duties or projects as requested by the Branch Manager.
- May perform other duties as assigned
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Complete all deliveries to complete customer satisfaction and do not allow run out to any customers with credit privileges.
- Maintain your vehicle and your personal appearance in a clean, neat and tidy fashion at all times.
- Obey and adhere to all Company and governmental safety rules and regulations.
- Deal with customer complaints and problems in a reasonable and timely fashion at all times.
- Complete all records and reports in a clear, accurate condition and on a timely basis.
- Ability to work well with other employees, and communicate clearly with customers and the Branch Manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education & Essential Work Experience):
- Class3 drivers license preferred, will consider Class 5 with air endorsement.
- 2 years driving experience.
- Capability to attract potential customers.
- Valid delivery and safety courses; PGAC, WHMIS, TDG.
As this is a safety sensitive position, applicants who are extended an offer will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol screening process. All employment offers are contingent upon a successful completion of this screening process.